Our heroes this week battled through bachelor parties, lead poisoning, occult resurrections and old boyfriends thought dead. The four series that make up The CW Network’s ARROWVERSE continue to shine during the 2017-2018. But who had the best week? Find out here!
Over the last week, we’ve included a top five list with the recaps of SUPERGIRL, THE FLASH, LEGENDS OF TOMORROW and ARROW. You should check those out to see how we got here. From those four top 5 lists, I’ve put together a Top 10 list of the characters who had the best week.
Each ranking spot will be assigned a point total (10 points for first place, down to 1 point for 10th), and character point totals will be accumulated throughout the season. At the end of the season, we will crown our ARROWVERSE Power Ranking champion!
Let’s see how the rankings look for WEEK 5 of the Power Rankings:
- Sara Lance / White Canary (Legends of Tomorrow) – The Legends’ captain leads her team with a mix of undercover work and action scenes. She thinks on her feet and uses the Waveriders own weapons to break open the lockdown too. If she wasn’t betrayed by Rip Hunter, the Legends might have stopped Damian Darhk’s resurrection. (10 points)
- Slade Wilson / Deathstroke (Arrow) – He went head-on into a potential suicide mission and tried to keep Oliver from going back on his promise to put Green Arrow behind him. (9 points)
- Caitlin Snow / Killer Frost (The Flash) – Caitlin starts the episode afraid of villain of the week Amunet and her Killer Frost side, but she makes peace with her split-personality and saves the day. She even spares the villain’s life, proving that she’s less Killer, more Frost. (8 points)
- Barry Allen / The Flash (The Flash) – Barry gets a much-deserved week off, spending much of this episode super-wasted during his bachelor party, hijacked by Ralph Dibny’s plans. He drinks, he laughs, he stumbles around, he cries, he gets into a bar fight, he gets immensely sick and Grant Gustin looks like he’s having a blast the whole time. (7 points)
- Dinah Drake / Black Canary (Arrow) – More and more, Black Canary is taking point on missions for Team Arrow, since she has the easiest access to crime scenes as a member of the Star City Police Department. That access put her on the front lines this time, confronting the Vigilante and knocking him on his ass a couple of times. (6 points)
- Morgan Edge (Supergirl) – Edge ramps up the evil this week, putting kids in near-death situations and nearly killing Lena Luthor with a Machiavellian plot that would have made her brother proud. So far, Edge has been a great addition to the show. (5 points)
- Cisco Ramon / Vibe (The Flash) – While Cisco’s relaxing bachelor party he planned for Barry is ruined by Ralph Dibny, he does give Barry some alcohol that gets him drunk for most of the night. Plus, his exhausted reaction to seeing Killer Frost is spot-on. (4 points)
- Zari Tomaz (Legends of Tomorrow) – Zari comes through in the big fight at the end, regaining her totem. She agrees to work with Vixen to strengthen their bond and their powers to face the oncoming threats. (3 points)
- Jax Jackson (Legends of Tomorrow) – While his plans to separate Firestorm so Martin Stein can enjoy being a grandfather, it doesn’t prevent him from helping out the team with the vampire investigation. (2 points)
- James Olsen (Supergirl) – The guy took a bullet during a shooting at a press conference to save his boss, accused of poisoning kids – after telling her she should step away from the media company he was running before she took over – and still managed to get back to work. Olsen is a baller. (1 point)
After 5 weeks, Team Flash is consolidating power in the season-long rankings. And with her top spot this week, Sara Lance joins the party, ensuring the Top 10 has a Black Canary AND a White Canary. The bottom of the list is a tangle of ties, turning the Top 10 into a Top 12. We’ll have to see how things play out in the weeks to come. Let’s take a look at who’s been most impressive overall to the Geekery Power Rankings team:
- Cisco Ramon / Vibe (29 points)
- Barry Allen / The Flash (25 points)
- Dinah Drale / Black Canary (20 points)
- Curtis Holt / Mr. Terrific (17 points)
- Iris West (13 points)
- (tie) Felicity Smoak, Sara Lance / White Canary (12 points)
- (tie) Lena Luthor, Kara Danvers / Supergirl (11 points)
- (tie) Mick Rory / Heat Wave, John Diggle / Green Arrow / Spartan, Ray Palmer / ATOM (10 points)
What did you think of this week’s episodes? Who was on top of your personal power rankings for the week? Let us know in the comments and be sure to come back next week to see how our heroes (and villains) fare.
Let’s close out the week with the song that gave this week’s episode of Legends its title, and made for a pretty fun fight scene: