The four series that make up The CW Network’s ARROWVERSE continue to shine during the 2017-2018. But who had the best week? Find out here!
Over the last week, we’ve included a top five list (The Super Cinco) with the recaps of SUPERGIRL, THE FLASH, LEGENDS OF TOMORROW and ARROW. You should check those out to see how we got here. From those four top 5 lists, I’ve put together a Top 10 list of the characters who had the best week.
Each ranking spot will be assigned a point total (10 points for first place, down to 1 point for 10th), and character point totals will be accumulated throughout the season. At the end of the season, we will crown our ARROWVERSE Power Ranking champion!
Let’s see how the rankings look for WEEK 4 of the Power Rankings:
- Ray Palmer / ATOM (Legends of Tomorrow) – We got twice as much Ray this week, as the adult version desperately tried to save the life of his younger self, who’s acting in a way that the older one doesn’t remember. Young Ray managed to befriend a baby Dominator and relive E.T., while the older Ray had to fight off the baby’s mother while trying to keep Nate away from his mom. It was a trying week. (10 points)
- Cisco Ramon / Vibe (The Flash) – Had to go up against his girlfriend’s father (played by the terrifying Danny Trejo) in a battle of survival, and eventually earned the old man’s trust by helping his friends with their problems and proving he’s a good guy. Getting Danny Trejo to like you is a pretty big accomplishment, no? (9 points)
- Kara Danvers / Supergirl (Supergirl) – The Girl of Steel was being worshiped by a cult and it did not sit well with her. The group’s leader was using Kryptonian technology to try and blow up an arena during a hockey game, knowing that Supergirl would save the day. And she did, though she had to fight through some Kryptonite poisoning. She also inadvertently revealed her secret identity to the cult leader, though he says he couldn’t be bothered to remember the name he gave her. (8 points)
- Barry Allen / The Flash (The Flash) – Proving this is a lighter, more fun season, Barry chooses to see the potential for good in former nemesis Ralph Dibny and brings him on Team Flash after saving him from the Mayor’s goons and working with Ralph to save Joe. He even tried to name Ralph, though his inside joke suggestion of Plastic Man didn’t land. Plus, it’s taken… (7 points)
- Zari Tomaz (Legends of Tomorrow) – The team’s newest member serves as the everyman this episode, getting introduced to the concepts central to the team. She also kept young Ray from getting killed and started to bond with the older version. (6 points)
- Felicity Smoak (Arrow) – Getting sucked back in to the hackivist group that helped her out last season meant that Felicity had to put her tech skills up against Helix leader Cayden James, and Felicity passed every test, even though she was getting duped. She also managed to turn the tables on her old-new boyfriend Oliver by being the one running off to fight bad guys for once. (5 points)
- James Olsen (Supergirl) – Helps Kara get over her personal angst over a cult that worships her for all the wrong reasons, twisting the teachings of Kryptonian god Rao. Also, we got an origin story for his friendship with Superman, which is always cool. (4 points)
- Amaya Jiwe / Vixen (Legends of Tomorrow) – She went toe-to-toe with a Dominator Queen when the alien was about to take Nate down. Despite not having much to do this week, she certainly had an impact. (3 points)
- Oliver Queen (Arrow) – Despite passing the Green Arrow mantle off to Diggle, he manages to help Team Arrow by serving as a substitute Overwatch while Felicity is in the field. He’s also super understanding when he keeps getting ditched for crime fighting time. (2 points)
- Ralph Dibny (The Flash) – The latest edition to Team Flash isn’t necessarily a hero to start off this week – and he even hates everyone’s favorite speedster, Barry Allen, but he turns things around to help save the day. (1 point)
New cast members keep getting added to the list, though our new number one is starting run away with it here by virtue of having several strong performances. After four weeks, let’s take a look at who’s been most impressive overall to the Geekery Power Rankings team:
- Cisco Ramon / Vibe (25 points)
- Barry Allen / The Flash (18 points)
- Curtis Holt / Mr. Terrific (17 points)
- Dinah Drake / Black Canary (14 Points)
- Iris West (13 Points)
- Felicity Smoak (12 Points)
- (Tie) Lena Luthor, Kara Danvers / Supergirl (11 points)
- (Tie) Mick Rory / Heat Wave, John Diggle / Green Arrow / Spartan, Ray Palmer / ATOM
What did you think of this week’s episodes? Who was on top of your personal power rankings for the week? Let us know in the comments and be sure to come back next week to see how our heroes (and villains) fare.