The four series that make up The CW Network’s ARROWVERSE continue to shine during the 2017-2018. But who had the best week? Find out here!
Over the last week, we’ve included a top five list (The Super Cinco) with the recaps of SUPERGIRL, THE FLASH, LEGENDS OF TOMORROW and ARROW. You should check those out to see how we got here. From those four top 5 lists, I’ve put together a Top 10 list of the characters who had the best week.
Each ranking spot will be assigned a point total (10 points for first place, down to 1 point for 10th), and character point totals will be accumulated throughout the season. At the end of the season, we will crown our ARROWVERSE Power Ranking champion!
Let’s see how the rankings look for WEEK 3 of the Power Rankings:
- Green Arrow/ Spartan / John Diggle (Arrow) – Star City’s new Green Arrow has to work through his reservations over being a leader in the field and works hard to earn Team Arrow’s respect. (10 points)
- Maggie Sawyer (Supergirl) – Dealt with something a lot scarier than one of the show’s big bads of the week: a father disappointed in how she lives her life. Seemingly came out the other side with a stronger relationship with fiancee Alex Danvers. (9 points)
- Harry Wells (The Flash) – The returning Harry Wells saves the day in Central City this week, as he comes up with the idea to let the Particle Accelerator at STAR Labs go off in order to cancel out the bad luck wave. Plus, he seems to have lightened up a bit from his typical gruff demeanor. (8 points)
- Vibe / Cisco Ramon (The Flash) – It’s almost impossible to separate Wells from Cisco this week, as the pair worked together again to take down the Meta of the Week. He also invited Harry to stick around on Earth-1 while his daughter sorts things out on Earth 2. (7 points)
- Martian Manhunter / J’onn J’onnz (Supergirl) – Had his own father issues to deal with, as he traveled to Mars to find that his dad was still alive, had to convince his dad he wasn’t a White Martian and then team up to defeat the White Martian army. Eventful week. (6 points)
- Jax Jackson (Legends of Tomorrow) – Jax serves as the moral center of this week’s Legends episode, convincing Sara to rescue Zari and freeing the metahumans being experimented on by ARGUS. (5 points)
- Wild Dog / Rene Ramirez (Arrow) – Showed some strong principles by going to Oliver and asking him to come back to the team when Diggle seemingly couldn’t handle the responsibilities, and owned up to it. (4 points)
- Supergirl / Kara Danvers (Supergirl) – Finally seemed to get out of the funk she was in to kick off the season, and got to take a trip to Mars with J’onn to take down the White Martians. (3 points)
- Black Canary / Dinah Drake (Arrow) – Continues to be the heart of the new Team Arrow, sticking up for Diggle when he needed it and kicking ass where it was required. (2 points)
- Kid Flash / Wally West (The Flash) – While he didn’t have a whole lot to do this week… plus, he got dumped via message from his girlfriend’s dad, so not a great showing… but he did make the tough call to go out on his own. (1 point)
Only two ARROWVERSE cast members who have made the list before made it this week, which should open up the overall top 10. After three weeks, let’s take a look at who’s been most impressive overall to the Geekery Power Rankings team:
- Curtis Holt
- Cisco Ramon
- Dinah Drake
- Iris West
- (tie) Lena Luthor / Barry Allen
- (tie) Mick Rory / John Diggle
- Maggie Sawyer
- Harry Wells
What did you think of this week’s episodes? Who was on top of your personal power rankings for the week? Let us know in the comments and be sure to come back next week to see how our heroes (and villains) fare.