The ARROWVERSE stories are starting to reveal their paths for the rest of the 2017-18 season, as new threats start to arise. But who took the top spot this week? Let’s find out!
Over the last week, we’ve included a top five list with the recaps of SUPERGIRL, THE FLASH, LEGENDS OF TOMORROW and ARROW. You should check those out to see how we got here. From those four top 5 lists, I’ve put together a Top 10 list of the characters who had the best week.
Each ranking spot will be assigned a point total (10 points for first place, down to 1 point for 10th), and character point totals will be accumulated throughout the season. At the end of the season, we will crown our ARROWVERSE Power Ranking champion!
The villains start to make an impact this week, as we start to get glimpses of what the heroes will be facing as we go forward.
Let’s see how the rankings look for WEEK 7 of the Power Rankings:
- Clifford DeVoe / The Thinker (The Flash) – With little effort, DeVoe runs mental circles around Barry, leading to his suspension from the CCPD and getting a restraining order filed against him. (10 points)
- Mick Rory / Heat Wave (Legends of Tomorrow) – Mick works through some personal issues with his father, stopping him from executing some prisoners after the attack on Grodd’s base. By doing so, he saves Ray, Zari and Amaya as well. (9 points)
- Mon-El (Supergirl) – Mon-El managed to make his way out of a stasis pod, take out some DEO agents without killing them and convince Winn to help him back to the ship in order to save everyone – especially his wife. (8 points)
- Jefferson “Jax” Jackson (Legends of Tomorrow) – While Jax is angry that Martin doesn’t know how to separate Firestorm yet without removing their powers, he proves that he doesn’t need them to save the day. Due to his actions, President Johnson walks a minefield and lives another day. (7 points)
- Kara Danvers / Supergirl (Supergirl) – Her reunion with Mon-El may not have gone the way she would have hoped, but Kara stayed strong through the whole thing. She kept her wits about her through most of the ordeal and managed to save Imra from dying in the stasis pod. (6 points)
- Cayden James (Arrow) – The villain outplayed Team Arrow at every turn, stealing chemicals to make an explosive and conning them into getting into physical confrontations with thugs dressed as police officers, turning public opinion against vigilantes. (5 points)
- Oliver Queen (Arrow) – Oliver managed to stand up and make every attempt to do the right thing this week. It may not have worked in his favor, but his efforts show that he’s in a much more positive place than he has been in previous seasons. (4 points)
- Iris West (The Flash) – When Barry starts to go off the deep end over DeVoe, Iris gets to the bottom of what’s really bothering him. She tells him to let this go and although he doesn’t, he backs off on the need to take DeVoe down immediately. (3 points)
- Samantha Arias / Reign (Supergirl) – Learning that you’re an alien with a destiny to destroy the world is probably a rough day for someone who spent a couple decades thinking she was human. (2 points)
- Amaya Jiwe / Vixen (Legends of Tomorrow) – She finds her way into Grodd’s camp, trying to use Ray’s shrink ray on him to solve the anachronism. When that doesn’t work, she aims to negotiate a truce, using her totem and connection to the animal kingdom. (1 point)
The overall Top 10 continues to be a jumble of ties at the bottom, and with two additions to the list, thanks to strong performances from Supergirl, Firestorm and Heat Wave, the ties make the Top 10 a Top 12 again. Let’s take a look at who’s been most impressive overall to the Geekery Power Rankings team:
- Barry Allen / The Flash – 33 points
- Cisco Ramon / Vibe – 32 points
- Dinah Drake / Black Canary – 20 points
- Mick Rory / Heat Wave – 19 points
- (tie) Harry Wells, Kara Danvers / Supergirl – 18 points
- (tie) Curtis Holt / Mr. Terrific, John Diggle / Green Arrow – 17 points
- Iris West – 16 points
- (tie) Sara Lance / White Canary, Slade Wilson / Deathstroke, Jax Jackson / Firestorm – 14 points
What did you think of this week’s episodes? Who was on top of your personal power rankings for the week? Let us know in the comments and be sure to come back next week to see how our heroes (and villains) fare in a very special Power Rankings week – it’s the CRISIS ON EARTH X crossover! We’ll close out the week with a preview: